What do you do when an order looks fraudulent?
Sadely, in today's world of web ordering, fraudulent activity has never been higher. Sometimes an order that is 100% legitimate will be flagged as possibly fraudulent. Read our policy "REQUIRED INFORMATION WHEN PLACING AN ORDER" to lower the risk of your order being flagged.
What does Griffin's do to protect the card hold and itself in these circumstances? Should your order be flagged as possibly fraudulent, here are the steps our team follows.
1. Someone from our customer service team will reach out to you via phone and/or email.
2. Our team will request you to correct any information that seems incorrect or that is causing the conflict.
3. We will require you to provide the credit card #, expiration date, and cvv code of the card you used to complete your transaction. Our team member will tell you the last 4 digits of the card we show you used, that is the card you will be required to provide. If they do not, then it is not a member of our team. Additionally, if you would like to make sure it is our company calling, you can hang up and call us back at 614-579-0309.
4. We will make a small transaction on that card # that you used.
5. You will need to log into your bank and tell us what that amount we charged.
6. Should you not be able to provide the proper charge or the charge at all, your order will be canceled and you will be required to come into the store directly.
Required Information When Placing An Order
To place an order with our company we require all of the following information in order to properly process your order. Failure to properly provide this information will likely slow down your delivery process and could flag your order as fraudulent.
CUSTOMER: MUST be the credit card holder - First & Last Name are required. Allis names are not acceptable under any circumstances and will flag your order. This will guarantee a slow down in the delivery process.
ADDRESS: MUST be the address of the credit card holder. Address MUST be the address associated with your monthly credit card statement or it will be declined.
PHONE NUMBER: MUST be a valid phone # to contact you.
EMAIL: Must be your REAL email address. Allis emails are not acceptable under any circumstance and will flag your order. This will guarantee a slow down in the delivery process.
RECIPIENT: Supply the REAL name of the recipient
ADDRESS: Make sure it is correct and Apt #'s if applicable.
PHONE: MUST be the recipient phone. DO NOT list your phone #, this doesn't help us and could flag the order as fraudulent.
CARD MSG: If you decide to sign the card as Anonymous and/or with a name that is other than the sender, please know in advance that this will likely flag your order as possibly fraudulent.
Special Instructions & Delivery Policy: Make sure you understand our delivery polices. DELIVERY POLICIES
In the end, we require our customer to prove they are who they say they are when making purchases with our company. Sadly in the world we live in, website orders are the #1 type of fraudulent activity on someone's credit card. We work hard to protect the credit card holder as well as our company and its stakeholders. When we see issues or flag-like activity, we require the burden of proof to be on you as the customer to prove who you say you are. Read "FRAUDULENT LIKE ORDERS".
Floral Deliveries to the U.S. and Canada
* Note all transactions are in US currency. In the U.S. and Canada, same-day delivery is generally available Monday through Saturday on orders received before 12:00 pm in the recipient's time zone (excluding holidays and peak floral delivery periods). Orders received after 12:00 pm in the recipient's time zone may be delivered the next delivery day. There are no deliveries on Sundays and legal holidays. Please make sure that your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays. This would include the apartment or suite # if needed, and most especially a current telephone number.
Changes to address information or incorrect addresses after the order has been placed resulting in a re-delivery will be subject a re-delivery charge.
While we process your request the moment we receive it during business hours, it is sometimes very difficult to get cancellation requests complete. Our network ranges throughout the country and because of the importance placed on a timely delivery of your request and various time zones, it can sometimes be very difficult to stop or cancel a delivery attempt or a placed order. Cancellations must be done prior to delivery, and in all cases within 24 hours or placing your order. Any cancellation requests after this period cannot be guaranteed and subject to a 20% charge.
Refund and Return Policy
As we are dealing with a fresh product, many variables may affect the condition of your arrangement. Depending on the type and variety of flower, you can expect cut stems to look beautiful for a minimum of 5 days and a maximum of 10 days.
Please report any issues within 24 hours of receipt. We will gladly replace an arrangement you are not 100% satisfied with. For delivery orders a new arrangement will be sent to your recipient, and pick up the unsatisfactory arrangement. For in store or pick-up orders simply bring in the unsatisfactory arrangement and we will replace it with a new arrangement. If you are still not satisfied with the product, we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Flowers must be returned in the same container in which they were received, if applicable.
Please report any issues within 24 hours of receipt. We will gladly replace a plant you are not 100% satisfied with. For delivery orders a new plant will be sent to your recipient, and pick up the unsatisfactory plant. For in store or pick-up orders simply bring in the unsatisfactory plant and we will replace it with a new plant. If you are still are not satisfied, we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Plants must be returned in the same container in which they were received.
Please report any issues within 24 hours of receipt. We will gladly replace a gift basket you are not 100% satisfied with. For delivery orders a new gift basket will be sent to your recipient, and pick up the unsatisfactory product. For in store or pick-up orders simply bring in the unsatisfactory product and we will replace it with a new gift basket. If you are still are not satisfied, we will be happy to refund your purchase price. Gift baskets must be returned in the same state as received; with all products intact and in same container or basket.
• Due to state regulation complications we are unable to accept any returns on products which include alcohol.
• Refunds will be processed immediately after the product is returned, but it may take up to 48 hours for refunds to be posted to your account.
• Refunds will only be issued for delivery charges if the issue is related to the delivery.
• Refunds will not apply if a replacement product was supplied and accepted.
• Griffin’s Floral Design must be notified in the time frames indicated. Items will be picked up (and replacement product provided) based upon our delivery schedule. Clients are always welcome to bring the product into the flower shop for immediate return and replacement.
Griffin’s Floral Design is appreciative of your patronage. Please let us know how we can help you.
All transactions are in US currency. All inclusive pricing includes a $9.95 transaction fee but does not include a 7% sales tax. In the U.S. and Canada, same-day delivery is generally available Monday through Saturday on orders received before 2:00 pm in the recipient's time zone (excluding holidays and peak floral delivery periods). Orders received after 2:00 pm in the recipient's time zone may be delivered the next delivery day. There are no delivery guarantees on Sundays and legal holidays without verbal confirmation. Please make sure that your order information is accurate and complete in order to avoid delivery delays.
We respect your privacy. We will only use information you provide through the Program to transmit your mobile messages and respond to you, if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, sharing information with platform providers, phone companies, and other vendors who assist us in the delivery of mobile messages. WE DO NOT SELL, RENT, LOAN, TRADE, LEASE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER FOR PROFIT ANY PHONE NUMBERS OR CUSTOMER INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH THE PROGRAM TO ANY THIRD PARTY. Nonetheless, We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect Our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide Us information in connection with the Program, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information. You agree not to use a false or misleading name or a name that you are not authorized to use. If, in Our sole discretion, We believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, or you have opted into the Program for an ulterior purpose, We may refuse you access to the Program and pursue any appropriate legal remedies.
SMS/MMS Mobile Transactional Message Program Opt-in and Opt-out
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive transactional mobile messages (e.g., receipts, password resets, account notifications) at the phone number associated with your opt-in. Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.